Due to COVID restrictions, we are not allowing visitors into our video visitation on-site room. We will adjust as conditions and protocols permit.
Inmate visiting times
The Detention Center is open for visitation Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 3:15 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- All visits are conducted via the video visitation system.
- Visits must be scheduled in advance and not on the same day.
- A visitor can set up an account with Securus Technologies and request authorization to be a visitor at our facility.
- Once the approval process is completed the visitor will be able to schedule visits through the Securus site.
- * Inmates are permitted a total of 4 visits per week. (on-site and remote visits)
- Once approved through the Securus site, the visitor can visit with an inmate remotely using their computer, tablet or cellphone.
- Remote visits must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance of the visit.
- A 30-minute remote visit cost $5.95.
Rules and Regulations
Inmate onsite and remote video visitation is monitored and recorded at all times by the JRLDC visitation department.
- Dress Code:
Proper attire is required at all times for male and female visitors. Shirts and tops must be worn; suggestive clothing, see-through fabrics, halter or tube type tops, tank tops, short shorts and mini-skirts will not be permitted. Appropriate clothing will be determined by the visitation center staff.
- Electronic Recordings:
Video or audio recordings, screenshots, photographing and social media postings of any kind pertaining to your remote/visitation center visit is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent suspension/revocation of visitation privileges by the visitor.
- Additional Instructions:
The consumption of or use of any alcohol or illegal drugs, displaying any type of weapon, engaging in or being suspected of engaging in any gang activity or enterprises, broadcasting to a larger audience or other than those approved, third party calling, emailing or texting for the benefit of another, masking the identity of the visitor, engaging in, viewing of, or the display of sexual activity or any other criminal behavior during the course of a visit, are violations that may result in suspension or termination of visitation privileges.
Suggestive posing or posing in any manner for the purpose of sexual pleasure, arousal or satisfaction as determined by the JRLDC staff is strictly prohibited.
Violations to the standards as determined by the JRLDC Visitation Department may result in suspension or termination--1st violation 30 days. 2nd violation 60 days. 3rd violation 90 days, 4th violation, permanent suspension/revocation of visitation privileges by the visitor.
Legal Counsel Visits
Attorneys have access to their clients at reasonable times. Inmates cannot be seen during mealtimes, lockdowns and emergency situations. Attorneys may call (843) 915-5140 and ask to be connected to the movement center to coordinate and schedule visits with their clients. Scheduling may minimize wait time.
All inmate movement stops during the following times while conducting official inmate counts:
Mornings 5:00 a.m. to 6:30 a.m.
Mid-day 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Evenings 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.