The MISSION of Inmate Programs is to create partnerships with local community agencies, faith-based, and other professional organizations to:
- Provide inmates with opportunities for personal growth.
- Assist jail staff with the management of the inmate population.
- Prepare inmates for productive re-entry into the community..
- Reduce recidivism and jail overcrowding.
The Chaplain at J. Reuben Long performs:
- Death notifications
- Requests for religious and secular books
- Spiritual mentoring and guidance
Chaplain Eddie Hill