All inmate mail is opened, checked for contraband and scanned into our digital mail system for distribution. Please include the following in the address-- Inmate Name and Inmate Account # (Do not use booking number that starts with HC)
Securus Digital Mail Center
J. Reuben Long Detention Center
P.O. BOX 568
Lebanon, MO 65536
All legal mail shall be marked, opened in the presence of the inmate, and checked for contraband. Legal mail shall be sent to the detention center at the following address.
4150 J. Reuben Long Ave.
Conway, SC 29526
Publications (books and magazines) may be received at the facility for an inmate, as follows:
- Inmates are allowed three (3) publications per shipment.
- The publication cannot exceed 8 ½" x 11" in size. (An exception will be made for newspapers.)
- The publication must originate from a publisher or nationally recognized distributor and must be purchased for delivery to an inmate by a family member or friend.
- The publication must be new and received in the original packaging.
- The publication must not contain any content deemed to pose a threat to the safety and security of the facility, i.e., sexually explicit materials, inflammatory material that could jeopardize the safety and security of the facility, etc.
- *NO LEATHER-BOUNDOKS
Inmate Telephone System
General Population inmates have access to telephones each day. The system is programmed for outgoing collect calls or debit calls. All calls are subject to monitoring and recording